[TYPO3-core] Taking much time to populate newly added News/Promotions/Events on Frontend

Ramaraju Musku mramaraju.dba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:10:29 CEST 2014

I am new to typo3. If I create news, Promotions, Product spotlights and  Content modifications not showing Immediately. The changes are reflected  after 24 hours or more. Can any one suggest me why it is taking that  much time, for this do I need any modifications to be made in the admin panel or somewhere for a quick reflection in changes, I am able to see quick changes in my local system, but in  production server it is not showing quickly.