[TYPO3-core] Code of TER-Extensions

Jost Baron jost.baron at gmx.de
Tue Oct 7 12:34:08 CEST 2014

Hi Christian,

no, I don't fear the shell (actually, I use it all the time). But this
is actually to much fuss for just looking something up. Downloading
would not be the problem, but browsing through the files is a pain in
this case. After downloading and extracting the archive, I'd need to
browse the files from the shell (which is no fun), or I need to open a
filebrowser-window, go to the extraction folder, and then open the files.

I'd rather have some place where I can either browse the code in the
browser (doesn't need to be github), or at least can download an
archive which I can extract directly after downloading and then browse
the contents (the latter one being a suboptimal solution).

Regards,
Jost