[TYPO3-core] Mail on install tool

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Thu Nov 6 09:32:04 CET 2014

Hello Pedro,

thx for your problem description and your suggestion.

There is already a simple solution to your problem: hit <ctrl>+u or
whatever key shortcuts are implementey in your mailclient[1] to inspect
the raw mail content and look at the the mail headers. The information
is available there already.

If you feel this is not sufficient please add a bugreport "feature" on
forge and provide a patch or find and sponsor a developer to get that
feature in.

Sincere greets,
Peter

[1] as you seem to have posted via the forum I don't know which
mailclient you are using. ;)

On 05.11.2014 16:54, Pedro Daniel Valero Rueda wrote:
> hello, the option to send a mail from the install tool is very usefull
> but allways send the same text including subject(TEST SUBJECT) and
> content(TEST CONTENT), in my office I have multiple server and when is
> necessary to test the mail at least the IP from where it is outgoing is
> much important, exist the way to configure the content of the mail or
> maybe a feature in next versions?

Peter Niederlag