[TYPO3-core] Fwd: Annotation PHP 7

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Mon Nov 3 17:40:15 CET 2014

Just fyi. Some discussions (again) going on the php-dev mailinglist
regarding annotations. Start of the thread was that there are currently
at least 3 RFCs for native support of annotations

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/reflection_doccomment_annotations
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/annotations-in-docblock
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/annotations

but nothing yet fixed for PHP 7. If somebody feels like it, maybe speak
up on the php-dev-list as well.

Kind regards,
 Stefan