[TYPO3-core] feedit & feeditadvanced

Hercules Karvasonis karvason at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 12:31:39 CEST 2014

I just tried the feeditadvanced extension on TYPO3 6.2 and did the
updates according to issue http://forge.typo3.org/issues/56153
It seems that the design is broken and that some of the functionality is
not working properly.

I think that this functionality could be one of the major advantages of
TYPO3 in the future, besides all the others, and it can really be one of
its top selling features.

If this functionality is fully functional and promoted by TYPO3 as one
of its best features, i think that TYPO3 will gain a lot from it.

Thanks,
Hercules Karvasonis.