[TYPO3-core] trustedHostsPattern

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:01:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

Sorry for not providing enough information, i'm not completely sure what
info you need.

We have a setup with nginx as reverse proxy in front of apache.We are using
this for SSL to be prepared for varnish.

We also have multiple domain for eg. devices, cdn etc.

Please let me know if you need more info.

As mentioned before, we have a working setup for now. So it's not critical,
it was just to help other if they had the same issue.

> Hi,
>

> On 22-5-2014 12:33, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
>
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['trustedHostsPattern']
>>
>> break my installation as we you different domains for frontend and
>> backend.
>>

> I think a little more information about the server setup and the
> configuration is necessary to see why it didn't work for you.
>
> If the server provides the correct server name it will work with different
> domains for frontend and backend without custom configuration.
>
> --
> Jigal van Hemert
> TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor
>
> TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!