[TYPO3-core] Could not acquire lock for ClassLoader cache creation

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed May 7 18:38:31 CEST 2014

Hi Markus,

Markus Klein wrote:

> As I posted before: You can NOT change the locking mode for the
> ClassLoaderCache. It is hardcoded to SIMPLE.

Sorry, my mistake. I apologize for the confusion.

Anyway, this class loader should just skip writing the cache file if it
cannot acquire a lock. The worst think that can happen is that it has to
calculate the class information again, meaning you loose a bit of
performance.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!