[TYPO3-core] Could not acquire lock for ClassLoader cache creation

Brian Lynch brianl at digi-bis.com
Wed May 7 13:54:43 CEST 2014

Philipp and Markus, thank you so much for Responding on this issue.

Here is my Update

Ok first, the syslog did not produce any log files, so nothing to report there.

Next lockingMode:

I worked my way through the lockingMode settings, and no mater which setting I choose, simple, flock, semaphore, there was no change whatsoever in the result, the exact same error message every time.

The site that is working, it's LocalConfiguration.php file was the same in regard to SYS lockingMode, That setting was not there, so I assume this means it is using the default 'simple'. which was the same as the site which is not working, until I starting messing with it. Once I made a small typo and got PHP error, so I know the LocalConfiguration.php file is being read.

And I did remove all directories int he typo3temp/Cache/ folder prior to each attempt.

I should mention that it takes the website about 34 seconds for it to respond with the error message, if that means anything.

let me know what I can try next, again thank you!