[TYPO3-core] System and browser requirements

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Mon May 5 19:57:08 CEST 2014

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> IE10 is not available for Windows Vista and that version of Windows will
> receive extended support until 11-4-2017.

I ignore Windows Vista since years. Works out fine :P

IMHO windows vista is a development preview of windows 7. It is rarely use
in cooperation. Therefore there are not many problems in with dropping
windows vista as supported version and focusing on win 7+.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!