[TYPO3-core] Moving files to a docs-subdir / .htaccess for "security" / nginx-configuration

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon May 5 16:36:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

> So let's first decide if we want to include nginx example config setup
> and "where to draw the line" (Varnish? PHP.INI settings? ...?).
>
> If yes, and if we decide that "docs" would be a good location for that,
> just then we can also discuss about moving other existing other files
> there (INSTALL.md ...).

I'd say that we should move everything to docs.typo3.org and link to it
in some README file shipped with the Core. This way we may go into
useful detail, show screenshots or syntax highlighted code/configuration
samples.

I would prefer NOT to use wiki.typo3.org which I consider some good
place for gathering and preparing ideas but not ideal as an official
source of information.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers