[TYPO3-core] Workflow for changing documentation

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon May 5 11:58:39 CEST 2014

Hi Jigal,

> On 5-5-2014 9:12, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> - Move every official documentation (we may start with 3-4 to start
>> with) to Github
>
> Fine, if Github supports a SSO with t3o. If not, a way to push to a
> remote repository on t3o should be there.

That's not possible, do you think it's a show-stopper?

> In general, I still feel we should offer all the tools needed in the t3o
> environments instead of moving things to platforms we have zero control.

I've heard this argument quite often and I understand it to some extent.
Now, could you please elaborate why you fear this "zero control". Which
risks do you see regarding what I suggested to do?

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member