[TYPO3-core] Travis in this list

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Mar 25 12:57:13 CET 2014

Hey,

On 03/25/2014 03:04 AM, Ernesto Baschny [cron] wrote:
> considering that Travis is being erroring so much lately (without it
> being a breaking change, just some travis timeout!), I would suggest to
> remove the notifications to this list again. It really makes the
> "important threads" disappear.
>
> One suggestion would be to move these notifications to the
> "typo3.teams.bugs". What do you think?

I'm still against removing those messages here.

Travis is not chocking in general, only for us, since the functional
tests tend to run too long without output. We need to handle this anyway
(after release). I guess Helmut and me will come up with some ideas,
during ACME at the latest.

Regards
Christian