[TYPO3-core] Final spurt for 6.2.0

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Sun Mar 23 18:49:15 CET 2014

Hi,

we are in the process of finalizing the work for the grant 6.2.0 release
on Tuesday. The team is excited about it, and is working hard on the
final tweaks to get a nice and stable first release.

Please don't hesitate to help us by reporting bugs from the RC1 [1],
joining the review process on open matters [2] or working on fixing some
bugs.

Take a look at the list of issues we want to get ready for 6.2.0 [3].
Note that I have already included fixes and enhancements which cannot
probably be tackled in time for 6.2.0, but are hot candidates for 6.2.1.
Yes, the planning of the near future won't stop with 6.2.0. :)

Thanks a lot and let's get it ready!

[1] https://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-cms-62-lts-rc1-released/

[2]
https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:Packages/TYPO3.CMS+branch:master,n,z