[TYPO3-core] Wrapper methods around globals?

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Mar 20 13:25:33 CET 2014

François.. incredible this morning i came to the same solution (after
days of struggling with complex $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB'] queries) and just
posted in the dev list the tip

i don't mind if it's a little slower (i decided to not deploy anymore
code that isn't full clean from PhpStorm :)

stefano

--

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com