[TYPO3-core] Participating in the Documentation code sprint

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 13 17:36:07 CET 2014

To all active contributors,

This week Martin Bless from the Documentation team joined the TYPO3 CMS
code sprint in Venlo. In April there is an opportunity to do the
reverse. We will have a Documentation team code sprint in Fribourg,
Switzerland, from April 10 to 12 [1].

I have a budget for 6 people and we are currently five. Moreover since
Hemmer SA is offering the sprint location, some budget is freed for
other uses. It could be used to cover travel and hotel for a couple more
people.

I would like to use this opportunity to recruit new people for the
Documentation team, but it could also be nice if an Active Contributor
wanted to come and work and missing/out of date/incomplete manuals
during this event. The location isn't that large, but I think we can fit
7-8 people comfortably.

If one of you is interested, please try to answer quickly. I'll also
soon post an invitation for new contributors to the English list.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch