[TYPO3-core] FAL: TYPO3 tries to create processing folder in every driver

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:34:45 CET 2014

Hi Christian,

> The _processed_ directory is for files
that typo3 needs internally, e.g. for previews.

That not completely true. It is also for all the scaled images that are
shown FE.

> Just imagine the webdav traffic when typo3 creates and
fetches thumbnails.

With remote storages I mean also storages that provide public urls to there
content. So you use TYPO3 to manage that. But leave the real delivery to
the storage.

gr. Frans