[TYPO3-core] FAL: TYPO3 tries to create processing folder in every driver

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Thu Mar 13 12:11:10 CET 2014

Hello Frans,

>But I think we can come up with a solution for the problem you have.
>As al file handling and checks is done by the driver it must be
>possible to let the driver create/save the processed files in a folder
>on the local filesystem.
>For instance typo3temp/_processed2_/
>
>Would be great if you could give this a try. So that if something is
>missing in current core to get this working we get the needed changes
>in before the release :)

We're doing that now, which means that we're always checking if the
folder is _processed_ or a subfolder of it.
This bloats our driver code.

IMO it'd be easier if the driver could declare that it isn't able to
handle _processed_ files.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-