[TYPO3-core] Package Management in 6.2

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Mar 9 13:14:14 CET 2014

> We also decided that the performance improvements might continue even
> after the 6.2.0 release (March, 25th), of course taking care that these
> post-release improvements are non-breaking.

This is good to know, since we definitely want to do provide some
improvements here as soon as the T-Systems project is going to upgrade
to 6.2 within the next months.

Currently we are too busy due to the finalisation phase of the last 4.5
based project, but we have some performance changes on our radar - i.e.
typolink improvements and eID stuff.

> Contact me or the team if you want to help out in that area, or simply
> use this mailing list platform to discuss it with us.

Will do as soon as we have deployed the current project.

Have a nice Sunday

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de