[TYPO3-core] To-Dos for 6.2

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Mon Mar 3 17:02:41 CET 2014

Hi guys,

here is a list of things that we want to get done for the 6.2 release.
Maybe we can manage to get one or two of the small ones (or those that
already are pending in review) in the beta to be released *tomorrow*.

If you've seen other issues, please let me know through this thread and
let's discuss the priorities in the "last sprint" until release 6.2.0!

Thanks for the help of everybody!

-------------------
Blockers
-------------------

Caching (Blocker): Class Loader fails if entry in class cache is discarded
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55029
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55099
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/54906
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/54984

Install Tool (Blocker): Permissions fixing:
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52668
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/53037
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52578
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52016
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51732
	Related: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52669

OpCache Handling (Blocker): PHP 5.5 opcache problem with written .php files
	https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27024/

DBAL (Blocker): Install Tool Upgrade Wizard issue
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/56390

-------------------
Important:
-------------------

opcache Warning in Status Report sending daily emails:
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55392
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55694

Review: FE Rendering with FAL
	https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25511/

Review: TS content rendering loading order (after "43")
	https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27587/

DBAL with MySQLi
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/50752
	=> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/27875/

Upgrade Wizards
	https://review.typo3.org/#/q/status:open+project:Packages/TYPO3.CMS+branch:master+topic:upgradewizards,n,z
	https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25622/ (RTE+FAL)
	https://review.typo3.org/#/c/25621/ (TCA+FAL)

-------------------
Other:
-------------------

Install Tool: Style the "toggle all" as a button:
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55469

Install Tool menu order:
	https://forge.typo3.org/issues/56497

Install Tool: Extension check "Fatal Error" messages should be displayed
somewhere
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51362

mod.SHARED.colPos_list not working anymore in 6.x. Concept needed
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/39967

Small to develop UX: No formatting in backend for read only fields (TCA)
	http://forge.typo3.org/issues/54212

--
Ernesto Baschny
TYPO3 CMS Core Developer