[TYPO3-core] Travis in this list

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Mon Jun 23 23:03:42 CEST 2014

Am 2014-03-25 03:04, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron]:
> Hi,
>
> considering that Travis is being erroring so much lately (without it
> being a breaking change, just some travis timeout!), I would suggest to
> remove the notifications to this list again. It really makes the
> "important threads" disappear.
>
> One suggestion would be to move these notifications to the
> "typo3.teams.bugs". What do you think?
>
> Cheers,
> Ernesto

I want to bring up this topic again. I still do not consider the travis
mails to this mailing list helpful. The information is of transient
nature (once fixed, we don't need that cluttering up the threads of this
list). For that it would be enough to post them to Slack instead. Is
that possible?

The current problem is that these multiple travis mails push away many
much more important topics that are being handled by people on the list.

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny