[TYPO3-core] Copyright-year in headers

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sun Jun 22 13:05:26 CEST 2014

Hi!

Update on that matter.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/59535
is not the cover ticket for 10 subtickets, which handle a bunch of files each.
The 10th will be added for JS files also containing this header.

I'll take care of merging these all in a row and I'll send a separate notification on the Core list and Slack that the new header has been implemented.
All pending patches, which touch the header (for instance by creating new files), need to be adapted.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member