[TYPO3-core] TYPO3_MODE "die" in Configurations/TCA

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Fri Jun 13 13:20:43 CEST 2014

On 06/13/2014 01:13 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> The solution with a single line in scripts is easy, cheap, works
> everywhere and prevents problems with inexperienced site owners and
> cases where hosters limit available options.

It is just I stumbled upon
EXT:templavoila/Configuratin/TCA/tx_templavoila_datastructure.php
and there are no die() statements. Altough this file is a return-type
PHP include.

I suggest for the install tool to make some basic tests about wheter
appropriate locations are protected. When I tried to implement some new
extensions in 6.2-style I put the "Configuration" folder into Private
and only later learned it has to be in the extension root.

greetings,
Bernhard