[TYPO3-core] Copyright-year in headers

Michael Schams typo3.lists at 2014.trash.schams.net
Fri Jun 13 03:03:16 CEST 2014

On 13/06/14 09:06, Michael Schams wrote:

[...]
>>> Sounds fair enough for everybody? If so, I'm fine with checking the
>>> patch and merging it into the core, once you put it on Gerrit. K?
>>
>> Alright, great. Imho please go ahead.
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/59535
> https://review.typo3.org/30709

I suspect I need an expert's hand here... Mr. Jenkins does not like my
Patch Set 2 and the build fails: "Violation(s) against TYPO3v4 Coding
Guideline detected."

https://ci.typo3.org/job/typo3-v4-core-gerrit/16706/consoleText

Is it possible that the PHP Codesniffer uses some rules to check for the
*old* copyright header?

I would appreciate if someone could have a look. Thanks.

Cheers
Michael