[TYPO3-core] Extending the DriverInterface in TYPO3 6.2

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Jun 12 22:26:44 CEST 2014

Hi Bernd,

> I tried to patch my TYPO3 (it is just an 6.1) but found no patch-file.
> did I miss a link?
> is it possible to download all changes of one commit in one single
> patchfile?

Follow the link to Gerrit, the latest patchset is automatically
selected, in the table describing the changed files, at the end you have
a "Download" part with a command line you may copy. It lets you fetch a
patch or cherry-pick over another branch (typically 6.1 for you).

This takes for granted that you run the corresponding command from a
clone of the Git repository of TYPO3 CMS.

> is this modification usable for 6.1 at all?

Try to cherry-pick the change, you'll see at once if it applies without
any conflict or if you need to adapt a bit (or more).

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member