[TYPO3-core] Lock IP Clause with ipv6

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Wed Jun 4 14:59:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 06/03/2014 11:23 AM, Benjamin Mack wrote:

> Additionally, we need to find a more robust way to deal with the lockIP
> options. What do you think? Any ideas?

As the current implementation does not conform to any standard either I
would suggest to add a "lockIPmask" statement allowing to define a list
of comma separated IP masks and drop "lockIP" in some time.

The mask should then get applied to the IP for retrieving the network of
the FE/BE session.

Wheter only network-address style masks are supported or also
"/bitlength" masks could be in the decision of the one whos implementing
the stuff.

greetings,
Bernhard