[TYPO3-core] After the LTS is before the LTS

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Jul 28 10:07:06 CEST 2014

Hi Francois,

>> Maybe I missed something in the reasoning of having a version "7.23" for
>> the documentation though. Then please shed some light. Thanks.
>
> It's just that we had always followed the version numbers, but it's true
> that we could also simply use "7 EAR" and "7 LTS".

That's the point, we have followed the version number for the 2 first
digits, that is for the actual "branch" because the documentation is
never finished and may be improved continuously. In the future only the
first digit will actually make sense in that regard.

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!