[TYPO3-core] API docs on typo3.org completely outdated

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Tue Jan 21 10:39:35 CET 2014

Ok, thanks for taking care of that.

Varnish still had the page in Cache. It has been flushed in the mean
time:
http://typo3.org/?id=462

I also created a ticket for removing the build of Extbase and Fluid -
most probably when updating the build files for TYPO3 CMS 6.2.
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/55203

Fb.
--
Ecodev Sàrl - Rue de la Serre 11 - 2000 Neuchâtel - Switzerland

Tel / VoIP   + 41 32 511 08 18
Web          http://www.ecodev.ch