[TYPO3-core] Removing legacy CSC templates

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jan 21 09:50:24 CET 2014

Hi,

On 20-1-2014 9:50, Ernesto Baschny wrote:
> in Essen some month back we discussed what to do with the old
> css_styled_content static TypoScript templates (3.8 .. 4.4) and came up
> with this issue: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/51538

Maybe we can move all old TS from csc to a TER extension? That will give
us the freedom to remove old TS rather quickly (only keep the previous
version next to the current?) and integrators can install them whenever
they might need them.

I've never seen an installation that used an older csc TS template.
Making some CSS fixes is mostly part of the update procedure when moving
to a new version (other than bugfix releases).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!