[TYPO3-core] API docs on typo3.org completely outdated

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Tue Jan 21 09:18:00 CET 2014

>>> Who is responsible for the APIs [1] to be up to date? Is there a cron
>>> job not running?
>>>
>>> Currently the 6.1 [2] docs do not even contain the security fixes from
>>> September 2013!
>> It's usually Fabien. Try pinging him.
>
> Yes, as fallback if it does not work, please just remind me :)

OK, just had a look before going on the slopes.

The cron job is there and I manually run it for 6.1, all went fine so I
don't understand why it did not work you, 6.0 seems to have been
generated properly this night:

http://api.typo3.org/typo3cms/60/html/

Generated on Tue Jan 21 2014 03:06:59 for TYPO3CMS by  doxygen 1.8.3.1

Do you have a concrete example at hand of what is actually outdated? Did
not check but as we switch from submodules to not anymore, maybe the
clones there were not updated and this could explain that extbase,
fluid, ... are not getting in sync since then.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member