[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS beta4

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Mon Jan 20 18:38:43 CET 2014

On 01/20/2014 05:39 PM, Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Am 20.01.14 17:15, schrieb François Suter:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> If you are coming from pre6.0  with DAM, you might want to try this
>>> extension instead:
>>
>> Or this one: http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/we_dam2fal
>>
>> which has been regularly updated.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
> Afaik this one is not yet 6.2 compatible, and the B13/Felix Nagel one is
> the one we promoted in community and currently solves all known things
> when converting from DAM in a "best practice way" since all contributors
> directly discussed solutions with the FAL team.

Well, if that's still current and the way to go:
How about we make Felix's extension an official one that? At least one
that lives in TER, preferably also in git.typo3.org (with forge/gerrit)
and mention it as the official suggested solution for migration?

PS: I haven't looked at or tested it yet.

Kind regards,
 Stefan