[TYPO3-core] CGL Voting for typecasts and @var annotations

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Fri Jan 17 09:30:53 CET 2014

Hi!

On 16.01.14 11:11, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> Since this topic pops up from time to time when speaking with different
>> people, I'd like to have a final and official decision on it.
>
> On what exactly? Could you be more specific?

1.
How typecasts should look like. Long name (integer) or short name
(bool), with or without space before the variable.

2.
How @var annotations look like. Long name "@var integer" or short name
"@var int" and whether the decision on this should depend on the
decision on typecasts or if this can be different (typecast short, var
annotation long).

Kind regards,
Helmut

--