[TYPO3-core] CGL Voting for typecasts and @var annotations

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Jan 15 20:21:50 CET 2014

Hi!

Since this topic pops up from time to time when speaking with different
people, I'd like to have a final and official decision on it.

Since there is no technical benefit for either style, I think a voting
should be fair enough to decide and put it into our official CGL document.

I summery it is about full or abbreviated notation for simple types and
whether typcasts should be separated by space or not.

typcasts:
http://doodle.com/b7ycp8y8g9zfxgfv

@var annotation
http://doodle.com/xm7wysupewg5gba9