[TYPO3-core] Documenting new wizards registration API

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 27 21:12:51 CET 2014

Hi Helmut,

> All wizards in the core will use this way to be registered in TCA.
> It should be documented, that if the wizards are used in own tables, or
> new wizards are created, the new way is highly recommended.

Thanks for your effort and for making the effort to copy it to the
related documentation issue.

It is clearer to me now. I guess I'll wait a bit before adapting the
documentation on this topic, until all related patches are merged, so
that I can update all the relevant code examples.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch