[TYPO3-core] Suggestion about use statement

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Feb 13 12:05:34 CET 2014

> Hi!
>
> Markus Klein wrote:
> > That is of course correct, but orphaned "use" statements do not harm at all.
> So no need to check them manually.
>
> I am a purist :) So I hate even a single yellow mark in the PhpStorm side bar :D
+1. So far I'm fully on your side, I don't like any mark there. (except some of the spellchecker) :-D

I just wanted to emphasize that we don't require each and every author to check these lines, but if it's easily doable, as it should be with most IDEs, it would of course be nice if people would do the cleanup as well.

> --
> Dmitry Dulepov

Kind regards
Markus