[TYPO3-core] Changing behavior of the TEXT cObject

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 10:50:28 CET 2014

Hi,

I also think that there are more important things and since it is all
well documented there is no need to spent that much Resources (including
the Resources of Extension developers / integrations who need to adapt
their stuff) on this topic IMO.

It seems a bit awkward to me that this topic, which is only about
cleanup / unification but does not bring real improvment to the users
gets so much feedback.

Some days ago Stefan Neufeind posted a suggestion for the improvement of
the Backend for the managing of excludefields which currently is really
a pain. Almost zero feedback :(

Cheers,
Alex

--