[TYPO3-core] Status icons in 7.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Dec 9 13:15:31 CET 2014

Hi all,

The status icons have been only partly changed to Font Awesome in 7.0. See:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12217100/status-icons.png

I stumbled on this after having started work on a new version of the
devlog, where I use all five status levels. Could we finish the work on
change the other icons too?

I would like to discuss proposals before submitting a patch. For some
levels, it's quite obvious, for others not so.

- error: there's no error icon in FA, but we could use the bomb (fa-bomb)
- success: fa-check-circle
- notification: that's the hard one, the existing icon is already not
really convincing. What about fa-comment or fa-comment-o?

TIA for your feedback.

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch