[TYPO3-core] Version number for sysext manuals?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 3 15:31:15 CET 2014

Hi all,

I submitted a patch for updating the version number inside the system
extension manuals [1], but I must say that I don't know which number to use.

According to what was discussed during the last Doc Team meeting [2] (in
which both Ernesto and Mattes participated) the official documentation
will just use "7" as a version number (note: this is not yet done). It
would seem reasonable to me to use the same for all system extension
manuals.

What do you think?

Cheers

--