[TYPO3-core] (New) TYPO3 CMS Vision

Jo Hasenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Aug 26 11:41:06 CEST 2014

Am 26.08.2014 11:10, schrieb Felix Nakelski:

 > I would like to carry all arguments together and start a detailed
 > discussion in a focussed way - any suggestions how to do this?

Some important dates to keep in mind for that discussion are:

Active Contibutors Meeting in Munich from Sept. 8th to 10th
and T3UXW14 in Festenburg from Sept. 20th to 27th

We will be going to prototype things at T3UXW14 and present the results
at T3CON14 in Berlin, so it would be great to have a collection of
things discussed at the agency meetups ready for both events, so core
developers and the T3UXW teams will know about the needs of TYPO3 users.

Cheers

Joey

--
Diversity: