[TYPO3-core] [Errored] TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS#2939 (master - 977f772)

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Thu Apr 17 18:45:07 CEST 2014

On 04/17/2014 05:32 PM, François Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm seeing this only now and I'm not sure I understand what's wrong. I
> saw that the build with PHP 5.3 had some skipped and ignored tests. Is
> that what is causing the "errored" status?

You could have kept the link in your email. Found it now:
https://travis-ci.org/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/jobs/23149369

That's because of the (randomly occuring):

No output has been received in the last 10 minutes, this potentially
indicates a stalled build or something wrong with the build itself.

The build has been terminated

Kind regards,
 Stefan