[TYPO3-core] For typo3.org admins only: realurl extension list error

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:34:25 CEST 2014

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Thanks for reporting, Simon.
>
> Indeed, the version 1.12.5 uses RealURL as extension key. Very creative!
> Later versions use the correct lowercase one.
>
> What TYPO3 version are you using? Just to make sure, how it can be
> reproduced.

This was a problem during RealURL 1.12.5 uploading. I used "Ext" tool and looks like it takes the current directory name as the extension key. Since I like proper spelling, I used "RealURL" as a directory name. The issue was reported to me very quickly, so I renamed the directory to all lowercase and released a newer version.

This is not a error on typo3.org I think. It could check&autofix these errors but since it never happened before, I do not think it is worth doing. May be, the database entry on typo3.org could be manually changed to use lowercase key for that particular version.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.