[TYPO3-core] image width, height, maxW, maxH...

Simon Schaufelberger (Schaufi) simonschaufi at guugelmail.de
Wed Apr 9 02:08:22 CEST 2014

Thank you very much for this really understandable explanation!!! I
think this is the first time after years that i understand it :D

One more thing: when would it make sense to use both: height and maxH?

Ok, i just found a BUG in tt_news! That was the place where the image
was not rendered right.

see http://forge.typo3.org/issues/57758

in this case the "m" is not appended which results in wrong image size
in latest mode.

Regards, Schaufi