[TYPO3-core] CGL, deciding on PHP Closing tag

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Sep 29 17:56:28 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,

> And leader of "Coding guidelines"-project, according
> to forge, is Francois.

That's just the official stuff. Recently it's been mostly Christopher
updating the manual according to various request or managing patch
submissions. A couple of years ago already - but it happened in the now
unused "core-internal" list - I said that I wouldn't manage the CGLs
anymore, because that generates too much debate.

So now CLG changes happen whenever someone has pushed a change through
activate contributors approval and the Documentation Team only follows
up with the relevant documentation changes.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch