[TYPO3-core] Brute force protection for TYPO3 backend

Nicole Cordes typo3 at cordes.co
Mon Sep 23 16:20:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

Just my 2 cents. This should IMHO go in an own extension which could be
loaded manually. Most customers secure the server with by server instructure
and do not need any Core implementation. And an extensions is more flexible
and could be better updated than the Core can be.

Best regards,

Nicole

--

Nicole Cordes