[TYPO3-core] Failed build or Jenkins crash?

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Thu Sep 19 16:22:43 CEST 2013

Am 19.09.2013 14:58, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi all,
>
> I just pushed a patch and got a notice that the build failed. Looking at
> the details:
>
> https://ci.typo3.org/job/typo3-v4-core-gerrit/10842/console
>
> it seems to me that the problem is actually that Jenkins crashed. It as
> that right? Is it something related to my code? If yes, what should I
> correct? If not, how do we proceed from there?
>
> Cheers

Hi,

looking at the  errors (also in other recently failed jobs) it seems
there was some trouble cloning the repository from the gerrit instance.
That is definitly not related to your code. It could have been a
temporary network problem. Probably just pushing a new patchset (just
rebase or amend the commit) should probably retrigger jenkins and it
should run clean again.

Björn