[TYPO3-core] CGL, deciding on PHP Closing tag

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Sep 10 19:25:59 CEST 2013

Hi!

On 09.09.13 19:20, Stefano Kowalke wrote:

> So please vote here [1] (again)
> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/50145

I do not really care too much what platform we use to vote, but since
the voting started on Doodle, I'd like to use that as reference and not
add any confusion by adding a different voting location.

Also the nice thing about Doodle is, that it offers the possibility to
vote 0 (for both or only one option) and not only -1 or +1

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel