[TYPO3-core] OpenID patches

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Mon Oct 14 21:31:52 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

On 14.10.13 07:57, Christian Weiske wrote:

> I didn't see activity on those patches :/

Everything takes time and every item has its priority.

To do it right I invested another 4 hours to completely rework the patch
to a version I could live with. There are still 2 TODOs to be resolved.

Please test if it works for you. If so, we are on a good way. However it
still feels kind of wrong that we allow identifier_select for Backend
users (although it is protected through a check for the real ID).

Regarding that one:
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/23283/

cannot make it into 6.2. I know that we talked about making the login
form mor flexible, but your approach with that is introducing more
complexity, instead of simplifying by e.g. reworking the whole thing
using Fluid rendering. Unfortunately I will not have time for that.

This one:
https://review.typo3.org/21621

Looks very promising. I only have troubles to see the OpenID field in
user settings so I could not test.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--