[TYPO3-core] Dispatch extbase extension without registering it as module.

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Fri Oct 11 10:42:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

After discussing the topic with Steffen Müller again, it looks this could be achieved by adding some
User TSconfig without touching the (Extbase) BE Module API.

I put more details about the syntax and how it can be tested at the bottom of the ticket
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/52482

I also changed the feature title to be more generic "Control visibility of modules in the BE".

Fb.