[TYPO3-core] Confused about changes of XLF locale key

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 15:54:57 CEST 2013

Just added this dependency configuration

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['localization']['locales']['dependencies'] = array(
   'da' => array('dk')
);

With no changes to my frontend, which still uses the "default" (english)
label files, and not my "da" or "dk" .locallang.xlf file. I also turned the
array around (dk => da)

Cheers

Søren