[TYPO3-core] Status of TYPO3 6.2 LTS

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Wed Nov 20 10:22:40 CET 2013

Hi Ernesto

Definitely a good idea and I know this is a very difficult decision to make and thanks for having the courage to do so.

Stability means a lot more than release dates for us and considering the amount of issues there have been with the 6.0 branch so far, it would be very good to fewer of these with the 6.2 release. So far we’ve spent many hours fixing some of these being early adopters.

I also agree with Bernd that those who really need the new release can probably start using it as is or as soon as there’s a release candidate.

Keep up the good work and I think we all hope that this will be the best release.

Best regards
Aske Ertmann