[TYPO3-core] Status of TYPO3 6.2 LTS

Nicole Cordes typo3 at cordes.co
Wed Nov 20 01:21:12 CET 2013

+1 from my site. As we/I have to work with that version for the next few years I would be glad to fix as much as possible before any release. The effort to maintain a running system with multiple updates each week or month to be able to work with the system is disproportionate  to the work of few months more.

We inspire people to share and even to work. We have to consider to the end customer - not all of them are developers and expecting a full working system.

.. so no beer for us ;-)